Running a cCHALLENGE
Ready to engage with climate change and sustainability in a new way? cCHALLENGE is a powerful, practical, and fun tool. It draws on decades of research into sustainability transformations and offers participants unforgettable a-ha moments that will change how they think about climate change and sustainability challenges forever.
It doesn't matter if you are part of a thriving business, a small city, a grass-roots organization, or a school, cCHALLENGE will empower you and your people to make a difference.
cCHALLENGE was created by cCHANGE, an Oslo-based social start-up founded by Prof. Karen O'Brien from the University of Oslo. Drawing on state-of-the art research, we provide new perspectives and solutions to climate change and sustainability challenges and give our clients practical and credible expertise and insights into opportunities for change.
With cCHALLENGE you get:
- Access to a digital platform (public or private) where participants share their reflections and are inspired by other cCHALLENGERs
- Our tailored 30-day Transformative Program, with weekly mentoring.
In addition, we offer:
- cCHALLENGE kick-off talks with Prof. Karen O'Brien or other cCHANGE team members.
- Workshops on transformative change and leadership.
- Workshops for youth and schools that address curricular needs such as deep learning, sustainable development, and citizenship.
- Presentations and talks based on state-of-the-art research on transformative change and different aspects of sustainabilty and climate change.
- One-on-one mentoring on enabling transformative change
- Communications and social media activities to make your cCHALLENGE more visible
- Analysis of your cCHALLENGE content, revealing ways you can create a bigger impact and engage and empower your people in your climate change and sustainability efforts.
Read more about the team behind cCHALLENGE.